Oktopus GLR600 Plate Glass Handling Device
The extremely flat style of the OKTOPUS® GLR600 permits the safe handling & installation of plate glass up to 600kg by crane (with 8 suction cups). Absolutely safe lifting, transporting and rotating glass panels for roof and wall assembly.
It offers the user an enormous degree of safety and economy:
Field of application:
Lifting and transporting of glass elements up to 600kg with 8 suction cups or 300kg with 4 suction cups. Net weight: 79kg
Equipped with crane arm:
Manual turning by 360°, and 45° grid lockable
Manual tilting by 90°
Manual turning by 360°
Optional Guide ring (aluminium), set of guide rollers, fixing brake.
• 2 independent vacuum circuits. Each vacuum circuit with a dual safety system and
integrated vacuum reservoir
• integrated vacuum meter and charge meter
• visual and acoustic warning facilities signal any deviation of the set condition
• main-independent high capacity accumulator current supply
• extension arms allows the handling of even large-sized elements
The OKTOPUS® GLR600 is a universal device for construction site use.
It conforms to AS4992 - 2004 section 5 & fulfils the European DIN EN 13155 standard