This 300kg capacity, manually propelled & hydraulically manipulated plate glass handler is suitable for wall and ceiling installation. It has 2 independent vacuum circuits & each vacuum circuit has a dual safety system and an integrated vacuum reservoir.
With the application of the OKTOPUS® on industrial building sites (e.g. factory buildings, commercial buildings, large warehouses etc.) the following distinct advantages are provided:
• Increased-working safety
• Lower building costs through shorter installation times and rationalization of work methods
• Smaller installation teams
• Relieving workers from heavy lifting tasks
• Savings on additional devices
• Protection of building panels during installation
• Safety and security is ensured via a key lockable switch
• integrated vacuum meter and charge meter
• visual and acoustic warning facilities signal deviation of the set condition
• main-independent high capacity accumulator current supply
• 3 integrated hydraulic functions (tilting of the main arm, tilting of the suction bridge –tilting range total ca. 130°, height adjustment of the suction bridge)
• manual turning of the suction bridge by 180°, in the 90° grid lockable
• in combination with the optionally available forklift adapter it is also used for glazing at heights.